Subscribe 2 xMelody's feed ..

xMelody.com Blog

Monday, November 5, 2007

Mya [New Album] Liberation (Japan Retail) (Reuploaded)



Tracklisting:

1. Liberation
2. I Am (Ft. Penelope Jones)
3. Walka Not A Talka (Ft. Snoop Dogg)
4. Still A Woman
5. No Touchin
6. Lock U Down (Ft. Lil Wayne)
7. Lights Go Off
8. Ridin
9. Switch It Up
10. Give A Chick A Hand
11. All In The Name Of Love
12. Life Is Too Short
13. Nothin At All

DL: Mya - Liberation [Japan Retail]
New Link Update

--
Comments are allways appreciated :)
Enjoy the Album :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

file's been removed!

could you please reupload - thanks!

Anonymous said...

I really like Mya's album.. Especially Give a chick a hand!!! I can't wait for her album to come out! I want to support her since her label won't!!

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Website Visitor Counter